5 Days 4 Nights
Day 1 - Bali Arrival
Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport, our representative will welcome you and you will be transferred to the choice hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 2 - F/D Barong Kintamani - Coffee Plantation - Swing (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at Singapadu village to see the Barong & Keris dance performance, Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at tampaksiring. Stop over at Coffee Plantation and Swing. You will enjoy: 1x Adrenaline swing, 1x Single Swing, 1 x Tandem Swing, 1x Libra Swing, 1 x Bed Swing and Photo Site Selection: 1x Cute Chiken Nest, 1 x Cute Bird Nest, 1 x Big Stone and Butterfly Park. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 3 - F/D 2 Hours Spa Treatment - Sunset Cruise Dinner (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Pampered your self with our signature treatment the combination of candlenut or greentea or strawberry or tumeric scrub is a perfect way to exoliate detoxify the skin and reduce water retention. This exclusive treatment begins with a gentle foot bath, body wash and a traditional Balinese Massage.In the eraly afternoon, you will be transferred to the harbor and you will join to Sunset Cruise Dinner. Experience your unforgettable evening in a breathtaking atmosphere. Our captain and his friendly crew cordially invites you to a delicious 3-hour dinner in a pleasant environment with a great entertainment program. Let us pamper you and enjoy together with your family or a group of good friends our culinary specialties and the sunset in Benoa Harbor. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 4 - F/D Watersport - Uluwatu Temple - Kecak Dance Performance (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning activitiy, you will visiting Tanjung Benoa and enjoy Water Sport (1 x Banana Boat, 1 x JetSki and 1 x Flying Fish). In the early afternoon, you will be transferred to Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. The more so while you see the Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 singer. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather then instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. Back to the hotel, stay overnight. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 5 -Bali - Out (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure until departure time to the Airport for your flight back home.
Additional nights or sightseeing's can be added as and when required
1. 4 Nights Accommodation at the lowest room category with daily breakfast
2. Air Conditioned Transportation during Tours & Transfers with English Speaking Guide
3. Return Airport Transfer (Airport - Hotel -Airport)
4. 1 x Barong Kintamani - Coffee Plantation - Swing
5. 1 x 2 Hours Spa Treatment - Sunset Dinner Cruise
6. 1 x Watersport - Uluwatu Temple - Kecak Dance
1. Personal Expenses (Telephone, Laundry, Shopping, etc)
2. High & Peak Season Surcharge
3. Meals as not mentioned on the itinerary
4. Airport Taxes (Domestic & International)
6. Tipping Guide & Driver
7. Optional Tours
1. Prices starting from
3 Star Hotels Combination :: Rs 34,990 / per person
4 Star Hotels Combination :: Rs 44,990 / per person
5 Star Hotels Combination :: Rs 59,990 / per person
2. Prices Based on 4 Star Plus Category of hotel
3. Prices Include Sightseeings Mentioned and transfers also.
4. Prices Based on twin sharing - minimum 2 Adults per room
5. Children Prices Separate -- as per demand